Sunday 25 September 2016

Nothing to show lol

Nothing to show tonight but, I am working hard on my Card Swap Card for the Kit and Clowder  'Friendship' Card Swap.  Am really excited about this as I think i've found the perfect stamp and I get to do yet another of the background scenes ... WOOT :D

I also have, printed and ready to start, my new image for Scrappers Delight.  Again, I already have this one mapped out in my head.

Hubby put some new shelving up in my craft corner today, it's looking good now and not so cluttered. Don't think he's too impressed about me taking over part of our Dining Room but, at least now, I'm back to just one corner that is tidy, rather than, spread over most of the room and table, and, messy haha

That's all folks ... See ya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment