Tuesday 13 February 2018

DT - Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend Pencils, Stacey Barras Stamps 01


Hi, just sharing a little DT inspiration from Spectrum Noir.  I have used SN Aqua Blend
watercolour Pencils with the beautiful Stacey Barras stamps :)

I was also lucky enough to visit the Crafters Companion (CC) Evesham store recently.
Whilst there I managed to pick up the *NEW* DieSire Easel card Dies :D

Here is my 1st card


This is a complete list of the 'ingredients' I used ...
( CC = Crafters Companion, SN = Spectrum Noir )

CC Stacey Barras Stamp - Sunkissed Sunflower.
SN Aqua Blend Pencils.
Clay, Carrot, Papaya, Pineapple, Ebony, Black Umber, Umber,
Crocus, Oregano, Grapefruit, Kiwi.
DieSire Easel Card Die.
CC Watercolour Cardstock.
Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad.
Centura Pearl Cardstock.
Sara Signature Butterfly Lullaby Design Papers.
Liquid Pearls.
Collall Tacky Glue.
Collall 3D Glue.
Purple Tape Runner.
CC Stick and Spray (Purple Can).
Foam Pads.
Iridescent Glitter - from stash.

I absolutely love working with these pencils, I think they are my favourite medium of choice !
They are so easy to work with.  The stamps also are a delight to use, easy to stamp and 
lovely to colour.



2 comments: